Hi! friends, this is the special post we are writing here on the request of our reader, as most of the readers were asking questions on How to Approach Reliance Smart, Reliance Trends, Reliance Jio for Leasing our building? So here we are going to share our personal experience which worked best for all to whom we suggested earlier. Readers will get the answer for How to approach Reliance Mart or jiomart and Reliance Trends for leasing our building?
As You know Big Bazaar Online Shopping is the blog site which provide you the exact information and the best solution. If you want to rent out your space to Reliance for AJIO and Jiomart how can you contact them for the same?
Why most of the people want to rent their building space to Reliance Smart, Reliance Trends, Reliance Jio and Reliance Ajio?
Most of the people having a commercial propert want to rent their building space to Reliance retail formats like Smart, Jiomart, Ajio because of the following reason.
- Proper and long term agreement.
- You get the rent on time.
- Best return on your property.
Best way to approach Reliance Smart, Jio Mart, and Ajio to rent out property.
Here we suggest the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the near Reliance Smart, Jio Mart and Reliance Trend.
- Meet the store management there.
- Ask the store management about any expansion plan they have in the city where you have a property to rent out.
- Request for the phone number of New Store Opening Team ( NSO Team ). Take the mail id as well.
- Share the floor plan of the building which you want to rent out.
- Always do the survey for the rate of rent in that particular area.
- It will help you to negotiate the price and terms and conditions for rent agreement.
- Do the follow up with local management of the store.
The Offical details is given in below link.
Check the official website.
That’s the simplest way to approach Reliance Smart, Reliance Trends, Reliance Jio for Leasing our building in our area. In case any doubt please write in a comment box.